After the fire of 1955, Marble Hill was abandoned until the 1960's, when the National Trust of South Australia took over the property. These relics were found in the ruins. There are over 80 on display at Marble Hill.

 Photos by proffessional photographer Debra Jeisman. For more information on Debra Jeisman, please contact Taylor Hittmann at

 A broken Gin Bottle with tag

 Sir Robert Georges shaver

 The letter box from the front door

 A loaf of bread found in this baking tray in the oven (slightly overcooked!)

 Part of Lady Georges dressing table set

 The remains of a Chinese dish

 The remains of a clock

 A tea cup and milk jug

Make a Free Website with Yola.